Kontaktverbot in NRW
The office of the StGB NRW
How to get there
- From Düsseldorf Airport by train to Düsseldorf Main Station (ICE, Regional Express, S-Bahn, travel time 8 - 10 min.), from there with the underground Line 78 (towards “Messe)” or 79 (towards “Duisburg”) to the Golzheimer Platz stop. Or take a taxi – travel time 15 min., price approximately 20 euros.
- From Düsseldorf main station, take the underground lines U 78 or U 79 towards the exhibition grounds (Messe) or Duisburg until the stop at Golzheimer Platz (travel time approx. 10 minutes). The Golzheimer Platz stop is the second above ground. The office is located approx. 100 m away in the direction of travel on the right-hand side.
- From Cologne (A57)/Aachen (A46): at the Neuss junction drive towards Düsseldorf/Innenstadt (B1), turn left after the Rhine bridge, drive through the Rheinufer tunnel and continue straight ahead towards CCD for approx. 1.7 km until you reach Golzheimer Platz.
- From Mönchengladbach (A 52)/Krefeld (A 57): at the Kaarst interchange drive towards Düsseldorf (A 52). At the Heerdt junction drive towards Essen (B 7). Turn right after the Rhine bridge (Kennedy-Damm).
- From Duisburg (A 3)/Essen (A 52): at the Breitscheid interchange drive towards Düsseldorf (A 52). At the Düsseldorf-Nord interchange drive towards the Flughafen (airport). After the tunnel take the Düsseldorf-Stockum exit and turn left onto the B 8 towards the Innenstadt (city centre) (Kennedy-Damm).
- From Leverkusen (A 59/A 3)/Wuppertal (A 46): at the Düsseldorf-Süd or Hilden interchange take the A 46 towards Düsseldorf/Neuss until the Bilk exit. Then take the B 326 towards Neuss. After 900 m turn right towards Düsseldorf Zentrum/Flughafen/Stadion and drive through the Rheinufer tunnel. Continue straight ahead towards CCD for approx. 1.7 km until you reach Golzheimer Platz.