Kontaktverbot in NRW
Media work internship at the NRW Confederation of Towns and Municipalities
The Press Office of the North Rhine-Westphalia Local Authorities Confederation offers students in all disciplines an internship in the field of press/public relations work.
Duration: usually four to six weeks (March-April or August-September)
- Initial practical experience in the field of media (newspapers - radio - TV)
- An assured prose style and a gift for formulation
- Talent for media design (text - images - internet)
- Ability to work and research independently
- Interest in and basic knowledge of the causal connections involved in municipal policy-making
- Mastery of the commonly used PC programs (Word - Excel - PowerPoint - Outlook - image processing)
If you're interested, the best course is to get in touch with the Press Office:
Kaiserswerther Str. 199-201
Postfach 10 39 52
Advanced training for prospective journalists is also offered by the Journalistenzentrum Wirtschaft und Verwaltung at Hamm.